|From the Editor:|
Message for the New Year 2021
|Posted on Jan. 5, 2021|
Message (Toru Nakagawa, Jan. 3, 2021)
On the start of New Year 2021, I wish you all the year be healthy, happy, successful, and the World be peaceful and recovering from the pandemic.
The following is my New Year Card to my friends in Japan whom I met before my TRIZ days.
I wish to send you the message in English translation, because the world is under the severe Covid-19 pandemic situations, more or less similarly.
For the Coming Spring Hoping ever lasting friendship with you !
2020: Cherry blossom in a park under the Covid-19 pandemic regulations 2021: Praying for the spring to come with our new hope in the world !
The World TRIZ-related Sites Project (WTSP) has built the β Edition of the World WTSP Catalogs after the efforts for these 3 years. Conferences in last autumn were carried out online, so we fortunately gave our WTSP presentations in 5 TRIZ-related conferences all over the world, i.e., in Russia, USA, Romania, Taiwan, and Japan, during about one month. We are going to enhance the World WTSP Catalogs further this year.
In the period of serious global crisis triggered by the Covid-19 pandemic, I am learning Darrell Mann's recent papers and books giving us much insights. I have started to introduce them in Japanese translation and to publish them in near future.
I wish you, your family, and people in your country good health, happiness, and good work in the new year !
January 1st, 2021 Toru Nakagawa
277-0086 Eirakudai 3-1-13, Kashiwa, Chiba 277-0086, Japan
Phone: +81-4-7167-7403; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Note: The two photos above may be enlarged by by clicking.
Principal activities and articles in the last year (2020)
(1) Close Site Introduction to "TRIZ Home Page in Japan" (for the World WTSO Catalogs) （Feb. 3, 2020）
(2) Opening "the Dr. Ed Sickafus Memorial Archives" (「Ed Sickafus 博士記念アーカイブス」 の開設 （Mar. 25, 2020）
(3) COVID-19 Pandemic: For Overcoming the Global Crisis: Index page （May 10, 2020）
(4) World WTSP Catalogs （Beta Edition）were built and publicized （Jun. 30, 2020）
(5) World TRIZ-related Sites Project (WTSP): Presentations online at five conferences in the world (Russia, USA, Romania, Taiwan, Japan) （Nov. 11, 2020）
(6) Posting Darrell Mann's TRIZCON2020 talk/paper in English and in Japanese translation (on the pandemic and Future of TRIZ) （Nov. 25, 2020）, （Jan. 5, 2021）
(7) World WTSP Catalogs: Close site introductions by the site owners： Altshuller Foundation, MyTRIZ (Malaysia), MOST (Kazuya Yamaguchi）, TRIZ Power Tools (Larry Ball), etc.
Plan of principal activities this year (2021）
(a) World WTSP Catalogs: Enhancement, posting, and presentation at conferences
(b) Darrell Mann's recent books and works: Japanese translation and preparing for publication
(c) On TRIZ and its various extensions, innovations, and society: Studying and posting
|General Index||(A) Editorial||(B) References||Links||News & activities||Software tools||(C) Papers, case studies, articles,||Lectures, course materials||(D) Forum||General Index|
|Home Page||New Information||for children and highschool students||for students and the general public||for engineers (introduction)||for Practitioners||CrePS System Documents||USIT Manual & Case Studies||WTSP (World TRIZ Sites Project)||Search in this site||Home Page|
Last updated on Jan. 5, 2021. Access point: Editor: email@example.com