|World TRIZ-related Sites Project (WTSP) (A1)||
(A1) Policies of WTSP (World TRIZ-related Sites Project) (New)
|Editor: Toru Nakagawa (WTSP Project Leader, Osaka Gakuin Univ.), Dec. 21, 2017; Latest Update: Jun. 30, 2020|
Original version: Posted: Dec. 23, 2017; Last updated: Nov. 11, 2017;
New version: Posted Apr. 4; Jun. 30, 2020
For going to Japanese pages, press buttons.
Editor's Note (Toru Nakagawa, Apr. 1, 2020)
This page has been renewed. See the Old page in the Archive (Old A)
Editor's Note (Toru Nakagawa, Mar. 27, 2020)
This page shows the Policies of WTSP (World TRIZ-related Sites Project) in its up-to-date form.
Aims of WTSP , Working Plan , Documentation process ,
Organizing the Project Team , Outline of Time Schedule
|WTSP Index page|
(A1) Policies of WTSP
Aims of WTSP
・ To build Catalogs of TRIZ-related Sites
- of each country (in their own language, and then in English) and
- of the whole world (in English, and then in many languages)
- with appropriate (brief but close) introduction of individual sites
- with appropriate selection of (useful and important) sites
- for various people (unfamiliar, beginners, users, and experts in TRIZ)
- in the field of TRIZ and relevant methodologies
- as reliable sources of information (on theories, applications, activities, etc.)
・ To keep the Catalogs up-to-date
- accepting new and revised information regularly
- revising all the Catalogs every two years
・ For promoting TRIZ and relevant methodologies further in the world
・ By voluntary collaboration of many TRIZ colleagues in the world
Note (Jun. 30, 2020): We have established 2 pillars of World WTSP Catalogs (in oru Beta Edition), i.e., World TRIZ Sites Catalogs and World Around-TRIZ Sites Catalogs.
The basic, orthodox way of building the WTSP Catalogs are as follows
1. In every country, to get voluntary members and form a WTSP team with a Country Editor.
2. To list up recommendable TRIZ-related sites, do Internet surveys, and describe introductions of those sites on by one.
3. To compile a WTSP Catalog of TRIZ-related Sites in each country.
First in their own language. ==> Useful for people in the country.
Then in English (translation) of selected sites. ==> For the people in the world.
4. To edit the World WTSP Catalogs by integrating WTSP Catalogs of various countries.
Many sites in the world are introduced in various ways of categorization, selection, arrangement, and descriptions. Multiple sets of World WTSP Catalogs will be made.
5. To publicize the completed WTSP Catalogs for open, public use. (in many countries)
World Catalogs (in English) and Catalogs of individual countries (in English and other).
6. To translate the World WTSP Catalogs into languages of various countries,
and to publicize them in each country (to see the world in their own languages).
The 2019 Oct. version (and 2020 Jun. (Beta) version) of the World WTSP Catalogs has achieved all the steps 1 through 5. It illustrated well the ways to build the WTSP Catalogs and the skeletal, sample contents of the WTSP Catalogs. But the sites shown in the Catalogs are limited to those in small number of countries and those obtained in rough internet surveys.
Thus we plan to improve the current WTSP Catalogs much more in the following two aspects.
a. To include many important/useful Web sites in all the countries in the world.
For this purpose, the orthdox ways shown above should be carried out step by step.
b. To make the descriptions of individual sites attractive and useful.
For this purpose, important sites in the World WTSP Catalogs should be introduced closely by the site owners (or key persons). Examples of good desciptions are to be made.
Initially in this (Archived) page, I wrote various processes for handling and reviewing drafts/manuscripts/posting documents. At present, since we already have good examples of descriptions of individual sites and WTSP Catalogs, you are simply advised to follow such examples in building (your parts of) WTSP Catalogs.
1. Prepare your drafts/manuscripts of your sites (and your parts of WTSP Catalogs) for yourselves (either personally or as a WTSP Team). Please follow the Guidelines (A4) .
2. Submit your manuscripts (desirably after reviewing in your team) to the WTSP Project Leader for posting (and integrating) as a new/revised part of the WTSP Catalogs.
Organizing the Project Team
The WTSP Project is an organization of voluntary Members who want to work together for the stated aims on a not-for-profit basis.
The WTSP Project is open for any leaders and colleagues in TRIZ and relevant methodologies, without limiting by countries, languages, methodologies, interests, etc.
Any person who wants to join the WTSP Project must fill in the Membership Application Form and send it to the Project Leader via email. He/she are expected to work voluntarily and cooperatively for achieving the goals together.
The WTSP Project is going to assign Country Editors, SIG (Special Interest Group) Editors, Regional Editors, Global Co-editors, and Project Leader, among the Members on a voluntary basis. Toru Nakagawa, who proposed to initiate this Project, serves as the Project Leader.
Outline of Time Schedule
(Scheduled due date) / Achieved date
/ Dec. 2017
Start of the WTSP project
/ Jun. 2018
Official Appeal by the Global Co-editors
/ Oct. 2018
Paper presentation at ETRIA TFC2018: Plan of the WTSP project and report of Japan catalog
/ Oct. 2019
Paper presentation at ETRIA TFC2019: Report of preliminary version of World WTSP Catalogs of TRIZ sites and Around-TRIZ sites
/ Jun. 2020
Beta Edition of World WTSP Catalogs of TRIZ sites and Around-TRIZ sites
Improving the World WTSP Catalogs (revising every 3 months)
(Sept. - Oct. 2020)
Paper presentations at ETRIA TFC2020, TRIZCON2020, and MATRIZ Online Forum 2020: Report of much enhanced version of World WTSP Catalogs of TRIZ sites and Around-TRIZ sites
|WTSP Index page|
|(A7) Current Working Manyscripts of WTSP Catalogs||(A8) World WTSP Catalogs (Current Active Version)|
|(B3) WTSP News 2019||(B4) WTSP News 2020||Japanese page of WTSP Index page|
|General Index||(A) Editorial||(B) References||Links||News & activities||Software tools||(C) Papers, case studies, articles,||Lectures, course materials||(D) Forum||Search in this site||General Index|
|Home Page||New Information||for children and highschool students||for students and the general public||for engineers (introduction)||for Practitioners||CrePS System Documents||USIT Manual & Case Studies||Dr. Ed Sickafus Memorial Archives (USIT)||WTSP Project||World WTSP Catalogs||Home Page|
Last updated on Jun. 30, 2020.. Access point: Editor: email@example.com