|World TRIZ Sites Project (B3)||
(B3) News 2019 of WTSP (World TRIZ Sites Project)
|Posted: Jan. 13, 2019;
Updated: Feb. 6, Feb. 14; Mar. 18; Mar. 31; Apr. 4; Apr. 9; May 18; May 24; Jun. 2; Jun. 10; Jun. 14; Jun. 23; Jun. 25; Jun. 26; Jul. 6; Jul. 17; Jul. 25; Aug. 4; Aug. 25; Sept. 7; Sept. 12; Sept. 19; Sept. 30; Oct. 20; Nov. 4; Dec. 31, 2019
For going to Japanese pages, press buttons.
Editor's Note (Toru Nakagawa, Jan. 13, 2019)
This page intends to show up-to-date News about the WTSP Project in brief summary, for the year 2019. Latest News is shown at the top. Detail information of the News will be posted in separate pages. See the time schedule of WTSP for 2019
(B3) WTSP News 2019: activities, invitations, outputs, etc. (Latest News at the top)
Current Active Version of World WTSP Catalogs (A8) are updated (Dec. 31, 2019)
World WTSP Catalogs are accesssible as before in its Current Active Version, which will be kept up-to-date with additions and revisions. Users may set the following URLs in their bookmarks to access the WTSP Catalogs in its Current Active Version. Its main pages are:
The mangement page: eWTSP-A8-World WTSPCatalogs.html
The (A8) Current Active Version folder: eTRIZ/eWTSP/eWTSP-WorldCatalog/eWTSP-World Catalog-World/
The top page (for users): World-Catalog-TopPage.html
The source document page: World-SourceDocuments.html
(A) World TRIZ Basic Index (◎○) page: World-TRIZBasic-Index.html
(C) World Around-TRIZ Basic Index (◎○) page: World-AroundTRIZ-Basic-Index.html
Updating is going to be carried out every 3 months. The update this time is very minor unfortunately. We wish to improve the World WTSP Catalogs much further and to report the results at ETRIA TFC2020 in Oct. 2020.
Archived World WTSP Catalogs: (A8-A) (Archived 2019 Oct Version) Revised Preliminary Version of the World WTSP Catalogs (Dec. 31, 2019)
Main pages of the World WTSP Catalogs in the version of Oct. 20, 2019 (i.e.. Revised Preliminary Version) have been duplicated, and one set of them are stored in the Archive with the version name (A8-A). They are:
The mangement page: eWTSP-A8A-World WTSPCatalogs-191020.html
The (A8-A) Archive folder: eTRIZ/eWTSP/eWTSP-WorldCatalog/eWTSP-A8A-World Catalog-World-191020/
The top page (for users): A8A-World-Catalog-TopPage-191020.html
(A) World TRIZ Basic Index (◎○) page: A8A-World-TRIZBasic-Index-191020.html
(C) World Around-TRIZ Basic Index (◎○) page: A8A-World-AroundTRIZ-Basic-Index-191020.html
Note: Many subsidiary files, including the files of lists of sites and sites descriptions, will be updated in their Active Versions.
Every year, some main pages of WTSP Catalogs will be stored in the archives, for the purpose of record and backing up without any further changes.
WTSP Mails and Letters: Nov. - Dec. 2019 (Editor: Toru Nakagawa) (Dec. 31, 2019)
(1) TN :[WTSP] Letter: (15M-2) Significance of WTSP: Message from Bill Fowlkes (Nov. 4)
(2) Edward Blake (UK) <==> TN: Invitation from Research Outreach for possible public outreach publication (Nov. 21-22)
(3) TN: THPJ Update Announcement: Introduction to TRIZ, and Introduction to Six-Box Scheme (in Japanese) (Nov. 23)
(4) TN ==> Posting in LikedIn: Significance of WTSP and WTSP Catalogs (Message from Bill Fowlkes) (Nov. 25)
(5) TN: [WTSP] Letter (15C-1) For starting the WTSP work in each country: UK, Netherlands, Taiwan, Korea, and Italy (Nov. 25, 26, 27, 28)
(6) TN: [WTSP] Letter (15M-3) Please submit your WTSP Catalog manuscripts (Dec. 7)
WTSP Mails and Letters (B3-News2019): Significance of the WTSP Project and its WTSP Catalogs: Communications with Bill Fowlkes (Bill Fowlkes (USA) and Toru Nakagawa) (Nov. 4, 2019)
Dr. Bill Fowlkes is VP of IP.com (USA) and was an active user of TRIZ software (Tech Optimizer and IWB) many years ago. While looking for new information about TRIZ software, he met my Web site (probably the page of 'World 120 TRIZ Links' (2008)). So he sent me a message via LinkedIn. I mentioned him about our WTSP project and the newly-completed WTSP Catalogs (2019). He found it a terrific reference. On my request, he wrote the introduction of his site (coded as TN3E-23 in WTSP Catalog) in our standard Site Description Form. Since it is a so nice example written by a professional in Intellectual Properties (i.e., an area AROUND TRIZ), I asked him to write a message of his impression of WTSP. For doing so, he wanted to understand the structure of the WTSP project and the WTSP Catalogs. After my explanation he sent us his message. It expresses the heart of the WTSP project and WTSP Catalogs. I am very grateful to Dr. Bill Fowlkes and very happy to cite his message below.
All the communications between Dr. Bill Fowlkes and myself are posted in the English page. In the Japanese page, I explain the communictions briefly and cite his message in Japanese translation.
To the World TRIZ-related Sites Project (WTSP) Global Co-editors:
I welcome the work you are doing to collect, organize, describe and link to the many internet sites that are of interest to students and practitioners of innovative methods such as TRIZ.
I have created a new bookmark folder with links to the WTSP Catalogs of TRIZ sites and the WTSP Catalogs of AROUND-TRIZ sites, and I expect that I will be referring to them frequently.
The aggregation of these sites is much better than trying to find the data with a Google search, because the information is curated and brief descriptions are provided.
I encourage TRIZ providers and other content creators working in TRIZ related fields to participate in this project and make the World TRIZ-related Sites Project the best it can possibly be.
Dr. William Y. Fowlkes Oct. 30, 2019
VP, Analytics and Workflow Solutions| IP.com
WTSP Mails and Letters: Sept. － Oct. 2019 (Editor: Toru Nakagawa) (Nov. 4, 2019)
(1) TN : [WTSP] Letter: (13M-3) WTSP presentation at Japan TRIZ Symp.; Your urgent contributions requested. (Sept. 9, 2019)
(2) TN: [WTSP] Letter: (13GC-2) Urgent request for manuscripts of Revised World WTSP Catalogs (Sept. 9)
(3) TN: [WTSP] Letter: (13M-4) TRIZ Sites Catalogs and Around-TRIZ Sites Catalogs (Sept. 12)
(4) TN: [WTSP] Letter: (14M-1AB/DE) WTSP Catalogs (version Sept. 30, 2019) World AROUND-TRIZ Sites Basic Index complete (Oct. 1)
(5) TN: THPJ Update Announcement (in Japanese): WTSP presentation at Japan TRIZ Symp., World WTSP Catalogs: (C) World Around-TRIZ Sites Basic Index (◎○) (Oct. 1)
(6) TN: Posted in LinkedIn: AROUND-TRIZ Sites in the World (WTSP Catalog, Basic Index (C)) Completed and posted (Sept. 30, 2019) ◎34, ○128 sites (Oct. 17)
(7) TN: [WTSP] Letter: (15M-1) ETRIA TFC2019 Presentation of "WTSP Catalogs (2019)"; For further revision (Oct. 21)
(8) TN: THPJ Update Announcement (in Japanese): ETRIA TFC2019 Presentation of "WTSP Catalogs (2019)" (Oct. 21)
(9) Michael Orloff <==> TN: On WTSP manuscript of TRIZ sites in Germany; WTSP Team activities in Germany (Oct. 21, 22)
(10) Shireen Al Jaouni ==> TN: Appriciation of the WTSP project (Oct. 21)
(11) TN <==> Joanna Majchrzak, et al.: [WTSP] Letter (15C-1PL) For starting the WTSP work in Poland (Oct. 26, 27, 28)
(12) TN <==> Pavel Livotov et al.: [WTSP] Letter (15C-1DE) For starting the WTSP work in Germany (Oct. 29)
(13) TN ==> Roland De Guio et al.: [WTSP] Letter (15C-1Fr) For starting the WTSP work in France
(14) Bill Fowlkes (USA) <==>TN: (1) Start of our communications; (2) Introducing the site by filling in the WTSP Site Description Form; (3) Clarifying the page structure of the WTSP Project and the WTSP Catalogs; (4) Fowlkes' Message to the WTSP Project (Oct. 12, 17, 18, 29, 30) *** See the full detail in a separate page
For Further Revisions of the WTSP Catalogs: Practice Guide and Schedule (Toru Nakagawa) (Oct. 20, 2019)
As reported in our ETRIA TFC2019 presentation , we have completed the Preliminary Version of our WTSP Catalogs of TRIZ-related Sites in the World, especially in the form of (A) World TRIZ Sites Basic Index and (C) World AROUND-TRIZ Sites Basic Index. However, they are still very weak, especially TRIZ sites in many countries are missing and not introduced closely. We wish to get voluntary cooperation by many TRIZ colleagues in every country, now that the goals and processes of building the WTSP Catalogs have become much clearer and convincing. For further revising and improving the WTSP Catalogs, the Practice Guide is shown again in a compact form . Manuscripts/updates by any country Teams or methodology groups will be accepted at any time by the WTSP Project Leader and will be publicized quickly in TRIZ Home Page in Japan. And every 3 months such manuscripts will be integratged into the World Indexes for publication . Let's work Together ! Connected !! and report much more useful WTSP Catalogs at the TFC2020 next year in Romania!!!
Presentation at ETRIA TFC2019: World TRIZ Sites Project (WTSP) (2): To Build World WTSP Catalogs of TRIZ-related Sites in the World (Toru Nakagawa, Darrell Mann, Michael Orloff, Simon Dewulf, Simon Litvin, Valeri Souchkov) (Oct. 20, 2019)
Presented at TRIZ Future Conference TFC2019, held by ETRIA, on Oct. 9-11, 2019 at ENSA, Marrakech, Morocco. I sent the final paper to TFC on Jul. 24, and since then we made much progress in the WTSP project. I.e., we made preliminary version of World TRIZ sites Basic Index (A) on Aug. 4 ; reported at Japan TRIZ Symposium 2019 on Sept. 5 ; and completed World AROUND-TRIZ sites Basic Index (C) on Sept. 30 . Thus at TFC2019 on Oct. 10 we could give the WTSP presentation in a much advanced form than the paper in the proceedings, and even than the Japan TRIZ Symposium presentation.
The following items are posted in the present page: (1) Abstract of the paper with a short note, (2) Link to the full paper published by Springer: DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-32497-1_40 , (3) Summary slides of the presentation , (4) Slides of the presentation .
World WTSP Catalogs: (C) World Around-TRIZ Sites Basic Index (◎○) (Toru Nakagawa) (Sept. 30, 2019)
WTSP Catalog of "Around-TRIZ" Web sites in the world has been completed and posted aa an important component of the Revised Preliminary Version (Sept. 30, 2019) of the WTSP World TRIZ-related Sites Catalogs .
This reflects our philosophy that we should think and work with a wider scope not limited to (classical and moderninzed) TRIZ but covering various methodologies and practices having common purposes and goals. So we made intensive Internet surveys with the keywords including: Creative Thinking Method, Creative Problem Solve; Innovation process/strategy, Quality/value/cost/productivity, Patent/Intellectual property, etc. In 6 cases of surveys, we detected 1008 sites in total and visited them one by one for undrstanding them roughly. Thus we got and evaluated as ◎ 36 sites, ○ 137 sites, and □ 287 sites (allowing overlaps among the survey cases). In addition, for the sense of 'TRIZ inclusive", some of ◎○ sites in the area of TRIZ (especially having some extensions from TRIZ) are included. Also ◎○□ sites arround TRIZ in Japan are also included for showing the intention of the scope.
In the present 'World Around-TRIZ Basic Index', we took the ◎○ sites and categorized and arranged them according to their (main) roles of sites. The categories are: (a) Information sending sites, (b) Promotor organizations, (c) Public organizations, (d) Academia, (e) Developer organizations, (e5) Training organizations, (f) Publishing organizations, (g) Information sharing, (h) User organizations, (i) Personal. The present version includes ◎ 34 sites, ○ 128 sites, and □ 13 sites. All the sites are described to some extents mostly by using the excerpts of the top pages or 'About us' pages of the sites.
-- All these sites in the WTSP Catalogs are valuable and useful information sources with repsect to TRIZ and related methods. All of us, from beginners to experts in some of these areas, can learn much from them and may introduce them to many people in the world.
Preliminary Internet Search (3E) of TRIZ-related Sites in a wider scope with the keywords: (Patent OR IP OR "Intellectual Property") (Analysis OR Protect OR Circumvent OR Mapping OR Strategy) (Toru Nakagawa) (Sept. 19, 2019)
This is the 6th survey with the keywords around TRIZ, and focusing on Patent or Intellectual Properties. 186 sites were output, and 95 of them from the top are visited and used. Information in 'About us' and top pages is excerted as the quick alternatives for introductions. After tentative evaluation, we obtained ◎ 5 sites (including 4 L sites), ○ 18 sites (including 3 L sites), □ 37 sites, △ 15 sites, and － 17 sites. The sites are shown in the HTML page and in the .docx file . See also the sample description of the ◎ and ○ sites in the HTML page. The data are also set in the Index-TN3E file and the Site-TN3E file inside the documents of the World WTSP Catalogs (Preliminary vrsion).
Preliminary Internet Search (3D) of TRIZ-related eSites in a wider scope with the keywords: (Quality OR Value OR Cost OR Productivity) (Deploy OR Engineering OR Management OR Control OR Analysis) (Method OR Technique OR Theory OR Process OR "Case Study") (Toru Nakagawa) (Sept. 12, 2019)
The main theme in the top-down survey has been extended further. These Key words are designed to specify the goals first (i.e., Quality, Value, Cost, or Productivity), then the action for achieving them (i.e., Deploy, Engineering, Management, Control, or Analysis), and finally the ways of processing (i.e., Method, Technique, Theory, Process, or Case study). These Key words intend to complement the former Key words, and have resulted in 223 sites most of which are new and not overlapping with the former surveys. Among the sites, I evaluated as ◎ Most important 16 sites (including 8 sites L already listed elsewhere), ○ Important 38 sites (including 6 L sites), □ World Catalog 86 sites (including 2 L sites), △ Country Catalog 36 sites (including 0 L site), and － Irrelevant 41 sites. The sites are shown in the HTML page and in the .docx file . See also the sample description of the ◎ and ○ sites in the HTML page. The data are also set in the Index-TN3D file and the Site-TN3D file inside the documents of the World WTSP Catalogs (Preliminary version).
Presentation at Japan TRIZ Symposium 2019: World TRIZ Sites Project (WTSP) (2): World WTSP Catalogs of TRIZ-related Sites in the World (Toru Nakagawa, Darrell Mann, Michael Orloff, Simon Dewulf, Simon Litvin, Valeri Souchkov) (Sept. 7, 2019)
Presented at Japan TRIZ Symposium 2019, held by Japan TRIZ Society, on Sept. 5-6, 2019 at Zen-Suido Kaikan, Tokyo. I talked in Japanese while slides in Japanese and in English were projected in parallel. I submitted the presentation slides on Jul. 19 for the Proceedings, but revised them much on the day befor the presentation in order to reflect the up-to-date progress of the project. Here I am posting the revised presentation slides in English (PDF ) as well as in Japanese (PDF ).
From the start of our WTSP project in Dec. 2017, we took the Bottom-up strategy to build TRIZ sites Catalogs in each country first and then to build the World Catalog containing selected sites. In Nov. 2018, we had about 70 voluntary colleagues from 30+ countries who signed to work for WTSP, and we set the time schedule of completing the World WTSP Catalogs before Oct. 2019 for reporting at ETRIA TFC2019. However, forming WTSP teams (by the end of Dec. 2018) and drafting Country WTSP Catalogs (by the end of Mar. 2019) were not achieved in most countries, because active TRIZ colleagues are always too busy in their various jobs.
In Mar. 2019 we started Top-down approaches, by surveying TRIZ-related sites with wider scopes and by designing the structures and processes of the World Catalogs. Realizing the necessity of a concrete image of the final product, we set in mid Jul. 2019 an urgent goal of completing the First Preliminary version of World WTSP Catalogs quickly. We have completed it on Aug. 4, 2019. Manuscript documents contributed by Japan, Malaysia, China, and Russian region and two top-down surveys (in the world and in USA) are used. WTSP Catalog of World TRIZ Sites Basic Index now contains 19 ◎ （Most important) sites and 41 ○ （Important ) sites. It is remarkable that we have established a feasible, expandable and maintenable structure of Catalog documents, a flexible and practical ways of categorizing/rearranging the sites, and a useful top page of showing and handling WTSP Catalogs with various types of indexes. We are going to improve it further by adding many more sites evaluated as ◎○□, extending our scope to the sites around TRIZ, and adding introductory descriptions of individual sites. Emergence of bottom-up activities in every country is the crucial issue for our further success.
WTSP: (A6-B) Preliminary Version of the World WTSP Catalogs （Editor: Toru Nakagawa） (Aug. 25; Sept. 30, 2019)
This page intends to give the overview of the Preliminary Versions of the World WTSP Catalogs (Aug. 4 and Sept. 30 versions). It covers:
(1) Source Documents and Document Structure of the Preliminary Version of World WTSP Catalogs
(2) Top Page and Usage of the Preliminary Version of World WTSP Catalogs
(3) A set of Word Indexes of the Preliminary Version of World WTSP Catalogs
(A) World TRIZ Sites Basic Index (◎○) (Aug. 4; Sept. 30, 2019)
(C) World Around-TRIZ Sites Basic Index (◎○) (Sept. 30, 2019)
(4) Announcements, instructions, communications, Q&A, etc. for building and improving the World WTSP Catalogs
WTSP Mails and Letters: Q&A on World WTSP Catalogs: (1) Jul., Aug. 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa） (Aug. 25, 2019)
(1) Michael Orloff <==> TN: Q: Forms for Manuscripts of WTSP Catalogs (Jul. 18)
(2) Michael Orloff <==> TN: Q: Table of Sites (Jul. 19)
(3) Michael Orloff <==> TN: C: Table of Selected Sites (in a combined format) (Jul. 19)
(4) Michael Orloff <==> TN: Q: A List of Sites in Japan written in English ? (Jul. 22)
(5) Shireen Al-Jaouni <==> TN: Q: Sites in the Middle East ? (Aug. 7)
(6) Tim Schweitzer <==> TN: Q: Login account to the WTSP Bitrix24 platform (Aug. 21)
WTSP Mails and Letters: Aug. 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa） (Aug. 25; Nov. 4, 2019)
(1) I. Gutkovich, T. Sidorchuk (Russia) ==> TN: Preschool TRIZ (Aug. 2)
(2) R. Benmoussa (Morocco) ==> TN: TRIZ in Morocco (Aug. 3)
(3) [WTSP] Letter: (13M-1AB,DE) World WTSP Catalogs (preliminary version) uploaded !!! (Aug. 5)
(4) S. Al-Jaouni (Palestine) <==> TN: Appreciation to the WTSP project; TRIZ Web sites in Middle East ?
(5) TN ==>Readers of THPJ in Japan (in Japanese): THPJ Update Announcement in Japanese pages. World WTSP Catalogs (preliminary version) uploaded !!! (Aug. 8)
(6) Posted in LinkedIn: World TRIZ Sites Catalog (Preliminary version) is now posted, including 19 ◎ sites and 41 ○ sites. Document and display structures are established. (Aug. 17)
(7) TN ==>Readers of THPJ in the world: THPJ Update Announcement. World WTSP Catalogs (preliminary version) uploaded !!! (Aug. 21); Introduction to World WTSP Catalogs (preliminary version) (Aug. 21)
(8) Jim Bradley (USA) <==> TN: Important work ! (Aug. 21)
(9) [WTSP] Letter: (13M-2) On our preliminary World WTSP Catalogs. Plan of revision (Aug. 26)
(10) [WTSP] Letter: (13GC-1) Urgent request for manuscripts of Revised World WTSP Catalogs (Aug. 26)
World WTSP Catalogs: (A) World TRIZ Sites Basic Index (◎○) (Toru Nakagawa) (Aug. 4; Sept. 30, 2019)
This is the basic Catalog (or Core Catalog) of the World WTSP Catalogs. It shows the sites in TRIZ in the world with the evaluations of ◎（Most important, about top 30） and ○ （Important,about top 100). 60 sites are arranged after categorizing them with the Roles of site. The Index is shown in a tabular form. By clicking the site code (or site number) in the table, description of the site will be displayed. This is a preliminary version containing the data from only 4 countries (Japan, Malaysia, China, and Russian region) and 2 top-down surveys (TRIZ in the world, and TRIZ in USA). By getting contributions from many more countries (hopefully 30-40 countries) and by improving the site descriptions, we are sure that this core part (World TRIZ Basic Index) of World WTSP Catalogs can tell us rich and useful information about TRIZ activities and their achievements in the world.
Minor revisions on the RUL team data (i.e, sites in the Russian language). (Sept. 30, 2019)
World WTSP Catalogs: World WTSP Catalogs Top Page (Toru Nakagawa) (Aug. 4; Sept. 30, 2019)
This is the top page of our new World WTSP Catalogs !!!. The World WTSP Catalogs form a system of various Indexes to the descriptions of sites. Its structure (for the users) is illustrated in the following figure.
On the basis of the data of Table of sites and Descriptions of sites contributed by various country Teams and by Top-down surveys, the World WTSP Catalogs provide us with additional Indexes which show the sites in the world after various ways of categorization and rearrangement. We have just built the (A) World TRIZ Sites Basic Catalog, showing ◎ and ○ sites in TRIZ in the world. (Aug. 4, 2019) We are going to build a few more Indexes containing the ◎○□ sites and also the sites around TRIZ
(C) World Around-TRIZ SItes Basic Index (◎○) has been completed and posted. (Sept. 30, 2019)
World WTSP Catalogs: Source Documents of the World WTSP Catalogs (Toru Nakagawa) (Aug. 4; Sept. 30, 2019)
This page manages the source documents contributed by various WTSP Teams to the World WTSP Catalogs. Such documents have to be examined to make sure that they match with the requirements of the mandatory information, suitable formatting, hyperlinks & anchor points, and working as a small Web site of each Team/Case. For the document management, the structure of folders of documents has been designed in the figure shown below. This design ensures easy handling and consistency of data throughout the stages of initial checking, preparation of World Catalogs, usage of Catalogs, and maintenance/updating the Catalogs.
Currently we have the following source data: From 4 country teams (Japan, Malaysia, China, Russion language), 2 cases of top-down surveys on TRIZ (TN2A, TN2F), 4 cases of top-down surveys around TRIZ (TN3A, TN3A2, TN3B, TN3C). (Aug. 4, 2019)
New source data: 2 cases of top-down surveys around TRIZ (TN3D , TN3E ). (Sept. 30, 2019)
WTSP Working Material: Index Table of TRIZ sites Written in Russian Language in the world (Michael Orloff) (Aug. 4; Sept. 30, 2019)
I received this manuscript from Michael Orloff on Jul. 24, and sent [WTSP] Letter (12C-2ru) to many Russian speaking TRIZ people, saying:
I have received an email yesterday from Michael Orloff and much impressed with the 'Index Table of Sites' of Russian language Web sites for the preparation of World TRIZ-related sites Catalogs.
The present list of Russian language TRIZ sites are really nice and will make the World WTSP Catalogs useful and meaningful. The present table has been compiled by Michael Orloff with much efforts, and with some help by Nikolay Shpakovsky. We thank them much for their efforts. ....
35 TRIZ sites written in Russian language in the world are selected and briefly introduced here. The sites are listed in the form of 'Index Table of Sites' for the preparation of the World WTSP Catalogs. We can learn that there are many excellent sites written and operated by TRIZ masters which have not been known well in the world because most of them are written only in the Russian language.
WTSP New Strategy: New Strategy of the WTSP Project: To Show World WTSP Catalogs Quickly (Toru Nakagawa & 5 Global Co-editors) (Jul. 25, 2019)
This is an excerpt of Section 4 of the preprint of our ETRIA TFC2019 paper. It is a comprehensive description of our new strategy since the beginning of June as described in the Practice Guide , its Short Summary , WTSP Mails and Letters etc. Our original strategy was: Bottom-up Approach: Build Country WTSP Catalogs first with many Web sites after thorough survey. Then we build World WTSP Catalogs with selected sites. -- This puts much burden on WTSP members. Hence, WTSP Teams have not started well in almost all countries. Our new strategy is: Try to show the World WTSP Catalogs quickly, relying on the "20 - 80 % Principle", i.e., "Do rough but essential 20 % efforts and get 80 % results". -- Looking at the image of our final goal in a concrete form, many people will understand the vision clearly and will join us. This strategy is explained concretely: Structure of World WTSP Catalogs, Japan Part of World WTSP Catalogs as an example. Practice Guide, and Plans.
WTSP Member List is updated (Jul. 25, 2019)
WTSP Mails and Letters: Jul. 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa） (Jul. 18, 2019; Aug. 25)
(1) [WTSP] Letter: (11M-5AB,DE) THPJ Updated: Survey (3C) with Keywords: Innovation (Process etc.) (Jul. 6)
(2) TN==> THPJ Readers in Japan: HP Updated: Progress of the WTSP project. (Jul. 8)
(3) [WTSP] Letter: (12M-1AB, DE) World WTSP Catalog (Japan Part); Please submit your WTSP Manuscripts (of ◎○ sites) by Jul. 28 (Sun). (Jul. 15)
(4) Richard Langevin: Announcement in the Altshuller Institute HP (Jul. 15)
(5) [WTSP] Letter: (12-G1) Plan of the First Preliminary Version of World WTSP Catalogs (Jul. 15)
(6) Simon Litvin: Agree with Nakagawa's suggestion of '20-80' approach (Jul. 17)
(7) Posted in LinkedIn: World WTSP Catalog (Japan Part) is demonstrated with 26 sites. (Jul. 18)
(8) TN==> Russian-speaking TRIZ coleagues: [WTSP] Letter (12C-2ru) Manuscripts of World WTSP Catalogs (Russian-language Part) (Jul. 25)
(9) [WTSP] Letter: (12M-2AB, DE) New WTSP Strategy. Let's make World WTSP Catalogs quickly. (Jul. 26)
World WTSP Catalogs (Japan Part): WTSP Catalog of TRIZ-related Sites in Japan for the people in the whole world (Toru Nakagawa) (Jul. 14, 2019))
Japan Part of the World WTSP Catalogs has been demonstrated in the new page. This posting has 3 intentions:
(1) 'The Catalog of TRIZ-related Sites in Japan' posted last year in English was the English translation of 'Japan WTSP Catalogs' for the people in Japan . Using the WTSP criteria, all the sites are re-evaluated; ◎〇□ sites to be shown in the World WTSP Catalogs (for all the people in the world), while ◎〇□ and △ sites in the Japan WTSP Catalogs (for people in Japan). This sort of differences in the WTSP criteria between World and Country should be recognized in every country.
(2) The new page demonstrates the manuscripts to be prepared by WTSP Teams in every country (i.e., Index Table of Sites (in .xlsx) and Descriptions of Sites (in .docx), and at the same time a completed WTSP Catalog as a small Web site (i.e., Index page (in .html) and Descriptions of Sites page (in .html) connected with many hyperlinks). The final form of the World WTSP Catalog is expected to be the integration of many World WTSP Catalogs (Individual Part) coming from Country Teams and Top-down Surveys. Index Tables of Sites are integrated into a single Index Table in Excel, and it is sorted/rearranged in Excel to form a suitable Index page in HTML. The 'Descriptions of Sites' files are converted into HTML files and are simply gathered in a folder.
(3) For Completing the World WTSP Catalogs before TFC2019, I am planning the following 2 steps . (Step 1) Using the manuscripts submitted by Jul. 28, I am going to make a World WTSP Catalog containing the sites ◎〇 only and post it around Aug. 4. (Step 2) Using the manuscripts submitted by Sept. 15, I am going to make the World WTSP Catalogs containing the sites ◎〇□ and post them around Sept. 30. I wish many TRIZ colleagues in the world to contribute their WTSP manuscripts by following the WTSP Practice Guide . The present page illustrates the manuscripts and the prototype of the completed World WTSP Catalogs.
Short Summary of WTSP Practice Guide: Practice Guide to Complete the World WTSP Catalogs (Toru Nakagawa) (Jul. 7; Jul. 14, 2019)
Short Summary of the WTSP Practice Guide is posted, by using my LinkedIn Post (on Jun. 14, 2019). Structure of World WTSP Catalogs is shown, and the documents expected from each country as the country part of the WTSP Catalog are described along with the practical preparation process. We cordially invite you to join this voluntary project for promoting TRIZ and related methodologies further in the world.
The final form of WTSP Catalogs has been changed from PDF (with links) to HTML (with hyperlinks). Two-step schedule for preparation is announced: WTSP Catalog of ◎○ sites (Manuscripts due: Jul. 28, 2019; Posting: Aug. 4, 2019); WTSP Catalogs of ◎○□ sites (Manuscripts due: Sept. 15, 2019; Posting: Sept. 30, 2019). (Jul. 14, 2019)
New WTSP page: (A6-A) Current Working Manuscripts of WTSP Catalogs (Editor: Toru Nakagawa) (Jun. 26; Jul. 14, 2019))
This page is started in place of '(A6) Publicized Outputs', for the purpose of encouraging the building, review, and revisions of the WTSP Catalogs openly. Any readers, TRIZ colleagues and users, are encouraged to contribute their information, suggestions, and thoughts about various TRIZ-related Web sites to be introduced in the WTSP Catalogs. Please communicate with some nearby WTSP members or directly to the Project Leader.
WTSP Mails and Letters: Jun. 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa） (Jun. 25; Jul. 6, 2019)
(1) [WTSP] Letter (10M-4) WTSP articles posted in THPJ (Jun. 2) Records of Communications; Practical Approaches for WTSP
(2) [WTSP] Letter: (11M-1) Practice Guide to Complete the World WTSP Catalogs and to Report It at ETRIA TFC2019 (Toru Nakagawa)
(3) From Nikolay Shpakovsky: List of Selected Web sites in the Russian language
(4) [WTSP] Letter: (11M-2) Practice Guide: Summary of tasks for WTSP Teams (Toru Nakagawa)
(5) Posting in LinkedIn: Vision and tasks for WTSP Teams in every country (Toru Nakagawa)
(6) [WTSP] Letter: (11C): For forming the WTSP Team and building Your Country XX and World WTSP Catalogs
(7) From Eng Hoo Tan: WTSP Materials: D-my-Malaysia: List of 16 TRIZ sites
(8) From Eng Hoo Tan (to 3 countries in SE Asia): Introducing the WTSP project
(9) From Jinpu Zhang: WTSP Materials: D-cn-China: List of 15 TRIZ sites in China (Runhua Tan)
(10) [WTSP] Letter: (11M-3) WTSP Working Materials: Survey (2B) Sites in Russian, (3B) Creative Problem Solving; Malaysia, China
(11) [WTSP] Letter (11M-4) THPJ Updated: Current Working Manuscripts of the WTSP Catalogs (Jun. 26, 2019)
Manuscripts of WTSP Catalogs and Relevant Documents from Various WTSP Teams (Jun. 23, 2019)
WTSP Working Material: D-cn-China： Manuscripts of WTSP Catalogs of China (Runhua Tan), (Jun. 23, 2019)
Recommended TRIZ-related Web sites (2 sites); Index Table of TRIZ-related Web sites (16 sites);
Site Description: ◎ #1 National Engineering Research Center for Technological Innovation Method and tool (Hebei Univ.)； ○□ #4 Innovation Method Website of Hebei Province
WTSP Working Material: D-my-Malaysia: Manuscripts of WTSP Catalogs of Malaysia (Eng Hoo Tan, T.S. Yeoh (MyTRIZ)) (Jun. 23, 2019)
List of TRIZ-related Web sites in Malaysia. 16 sites age listed. ○ Official MyTRIZ (Malaysia TRIZ Innovation Association) Website.
Practice Guide to Complete the World WTSP Catalogs and to Report It at ETRIA TFC2019 (Toru Nakagawa) (Jun. 10; Jun. 14, 2019)
This article is our Practice Guide for completing our World WTSP Catalogs before TFC2019 (to be held on Oct. 9-11, 2019 at Marrakech, Morocco). It is based on the last two sections of our recently-submitted TFC2019 paper (written in black fonts), which reflects our recent discussions . To make this an effective Practice Guide, I have added various notes, referring to existing information (in green fonts) and mentioning new and detailed information (in blue fonts).
This article has 2 important findings. (a) I have obtained a clear and practical technical vision of World WTSP Catalogs in the form of Interactive Edition; composed of the Index file (.pdf) and many List of Sites files (.pdf), where both types of files can be built and updated easily.
(b) Forming WTSP Teams with Country Editors in every country is most crucial for the success of WTSP.
We eagerly wish to work Together ! Connected !! with you for further proliferation of TRIZ and related methodologies.
(Note: TN, Jun. 14, 2019) Subsection 7. is added: Summary of the Tasks requested to individual (Country) WTSP Teams.
Objectives of WTSP and Practical Approaches for Us: In Reply to Michael Orloff (Toru Nakagawa) (Jun. 2, 2019)
Probably, my recent articles on Internet surveys and Database System proposal give impression to M. Orloff and many TRIZ colleagues that the WTSP project is now expanding too big to follow. This misunderstanding might have come from the difference between my work for thinking about the final publication of WTSP Catalogs at the global level and the work expected for WTSP members to visit and describe individual sites at the country level.
Thus using the 8 slides we presented at ETRIA TFC2018, I show that our aims and plans etc. are the same and even the difficulties we are facing now are essentially the same as before. The crucial issues for us exist at the country level, to form a WTSP Team, to get Country Editor for coordinating the Team, and to build the WTSP Catalog in the county. Thus in this article I discuss about the practical ways of bottom-up approach for building Country WTSP Catalogs step by step. I also show the practical process at the global level to build the World WTSP Catalogs manually without assuming the WTSP Database System now at the proposal stage.
WTSP Mails and Letters: May 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa） (Jun. 2, 2019)
(1) [WTSP] Letter (10M-1) THPJ Updated (May 18) Preliminary Internet Searches (3) of TRIZ-related Sites in wider scopes in the world
(2) [WTSP] Letter: (10M-2) Proposal of the WTSP Database System: As Catalog Generator and Inquiry System
(3) [WTSP] Letter: (10M-3) WTSP DB System Proposal posted in THPJ
(4) THPJ Updated (May 24) Surveys in wider scope / Proposal of WTSP Database System (Toru Nakagawa)
(5) From M. Orloff: Friendly request for understandable work!
(6) Posting in LinkedIn: Proposal of WTSP Database System for building Catalogs of hundreds of TRIZ-related sites
(7) From B. Busov: Situations of TRIZ-related Web sites in Czech Republic
(8) Nakagawa: Objectives of WTSP and Practical Approaches for Us (in Reply to Michael Orloff)
Proposal of the WTSP Database System for the World TRIZ-related Sites Project (WTSP) (Toru Nakagawa) (May 24,2019)
This is a proposal to build "WTSP Database System". It accepts the description of individual Web sites in a standard format, containing the answers in the aspects of Location, Language, Role, Application phase, Application fields, Methods, and Evaluation. The key to our system is these Multiple sets of Indexing Schemes. The System can generate WTSP Indexes and WTSP Catalogs in various ways of hierarchical classification and arrangements from these aspects, as specified by the control input. It also serves as an on-line Query System using the same mechanism of hierarchical classification. The proposal is written conceptually yet thoroughly for implementation. See the figure of the overall structure of the System . Once having the WTSP Database System installed, we will be able to concentrate our efforts to survey and describe good Web sites in TRIZ and relevant methodologies.
Multiple Sets of Indexing Schemes for the WTSP Catalog System (Toru Nakagawa) (May 24; Sept. 30,2019)
This page posts the definitions of Multiple Sets of Indexing Schemes for the newly proposed WTSP Database System . Indexing Scheme means a system of categories (or answers to users’ questions) in one aspect of users’ interest. Defining the aspects and defining the system of categories in each aspect appropriately are very important as the basis of the WTSP DB System. All the details of these Indexing Schemes should be discussed further and revised as soon as possible. Please send me questions, comments, and revision proposals.
Minor revisions (mostly additions) in the Indexing Scheme (C) Roles of sites. (Jun. 6; Sept. 30, 2019)
Preliminary Internet Searches (3) of TRIZ-related Sites in wider scopes in the world (Toru Nakagawa) (May 18; Jun. 23; Jul. 6; Sept. 12, 2019)
I started the '3rd round' of surveys of TRIZ-related sites in wider scopes by using keywords different from TRIZ. At moment, I am going to focus the sites written in English and located in the whole world. The choice of the keywords is important and delicate. We will need several (or many) sets of keywords for the survey, on some trial basis. Since we are surveying in a wider scope, we have to check many more sites and select useful sites from them. This requires us hard work in somewhat not so familiar areas.
Preliminary Internet Search (3A) of TRIZ-related Sites in a wider scope with the keywords Creat* Think* Method* (Toru Nakagawa) (May 18, 2019)
I used the Keywords: Creat* Think* Method* (with the wild card *). The Yahoo.Japan search engine interpreted the keywords much widely such as: (Create, Creative, Make, Build, etc.) AND (Think, Thinking, Thoughts, feel, believe, etc.) AND (Method, Tool, Technique, Way, etc.). Thus the outputs are much diluted. Evaluating the sites quickly, I obtained the results: ◎ 1 site, ○ 4 sites, □ 15 sites, △ 3 sites, and － 84 sites. The sites are shown in the HTML page and in the .docx file .
(3A2) of TRIZ-related Sites in a wider scope with the keywords Creative Think Method (Toru Nakagawa) (May 18, 2019)
The keywords: Creative Think Method. This works well. Among the 194 sites, I evaluated as: ◎ Most important 1 site, ○ Important 15 sites, □ World Catalog 65 sites, △ Country Catalog 31 sites, L (Listed already elsewhere) 15 sites, and － Irrelevant 56 sites. The sites are shown in the HTML page and in the .docx file . See also the sample description of the ◎ and ○ sites in the HTML page.
(3B) of TRIZ-related Sites in a wider scope with the keywords: (Creative OR innovative OR Systematic) Problem Solve (Method OR Process OR Technique) (Toru Nakagawa) (Jun. 23, 2019)
The main theme has been extended from 'Creative Thinking' in (3A2) to more objective one 'Creative Problem Solving' in (3B), and the result is very productive to find many useful sites. Among the 173 sites, I evaluated as ◎ Most important 10 sites (including 8 sites L already listed elsewhere), ○ Important 26 sites (including 7 L sites), □ World Catalog 64 sites (including 7 L sites), △ Country Catalog 32 sites (including 1 L site), and － Irrelevant 39 sites. The sites are shown in the HTML page and in the .docx file . See also the sample description of the ◎ and ○ sites in the HTML page.
(3C) of TRIZ-related Sites in a wider scope with the keywords: Innovation (Process OR Strategy OR Method OR management OR Technology) (Toru Nakagawa) (Jul. 6, 2019)
The main theme has been further extended to the hot and big topic of Innovation. For putting stress on its methodological aspects, either one of the keywords Process, Strategy, Method, Management, and Technology is requested in the survey. The survey outputs many useful Web sites, most of them are not covered with the previous survey results. Among the 207 sites, I evaluated as ◎ Most important 3 sites (including 3 sites L already listed elsewhere), ○ Important 36 sites (including 11 L sites), □ World Catalog 78 sites (including 8 L sites), △ Country Catalog 70 sites (including 0 L site), and － Irrelevant 19 sites. The sites are shown in the HTML page and in the .docx file . See also the sample description of the ◎ and ○ sites in the HTML page. Note the evaluations are tentative, and need to be reviewed by people familiar in this wider fields.
(3D) of TRIZ-related Sites in a wider scope with the keywords: (Quality OR Value OR Cost OR Productivity) (Deploy OR Engineering OR Management OR Control OR Analysis) (Method OR Technique OR Theory OR Process OR "Case Study") (Toru Nakagawa) (Sept. 12, 2019)
See the introduction ==> Sept. 12, 2019
(3E) of TRIZ-related Sites in a wider scope with the keywords: (Patent OR IP OR "Intellectual Property") (Analysis OR Protect OR Circumvent OR Mapping OR Strategy) (Toru Nakagawa) (Sept. 19, 2019)
See the introduction ==> Sept. 19, 2019
WTSP Mails and Letters: Apr. 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa (WTSP Project Leader)） (Apr. 9; Jun. 2, 2019)
(1) [WTSP] Letter (9) THPJ updated (Mar. 31); Results of Internet Surveys of TRIZ-related sites in the world
(2) Mail from Roland De Guio: WTSP Activities in France
(3) [WTSP] LinkedIn Posting: Results of Internet Surveys of TRIZ-related sites in the world
(4) [WTSP] Letter: (9M-1) THPJ Updated (Apr. 9): Survey results (2A)-(2F) in a tabular form, (Jun. 2, 2019)
WTSP Mails and Letters: Mar. 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa (WTSP Project Leader)） (Mar. 18; Apr. 4, 2019)
(1) An appeal was posted in Linked In (Mar. 4, 2019)
(2) TRIZ Sites written in Russian language in the whole world are surveyed by Nakagawa, and listed by Michael Orloff especially 26 selected sites by TRIZ professionals. TRIZ sites written in English in the whole world are surveyed by Nakagawa. (Mar. 12-16, 2019)
(3) [WTSP] Letter (8M-4) Surveys of TRIZ sites in Russian and in English; we need much further extension
(4) [WTSP] Letter (8C-4) Survey of TRIZ sites written (in German, in French, in Spanish/Portuguese, in USA in English); Please extend it further.
(5) [WTSP] Letter (8C-eu4) Checking the TRIZ sites in the Base Document (2008); We should work with new Internet survey
Note (TN, Apr. 4, 2019): Mails and Letters in April will be recorded in a separate page.
Preliminary Internet Searches (2) of TRIZ-related Sites in the world (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 18; Mar. 31; Apr. 4, 2019)
Surveys of TRIZ-related sites are carried out in a top-down approach by use of Internet Search engines. This series is named '2nd Round Preliminary Internet Search'. The searches are carried out for the TRIZ-related sites in the whole world written (2A) in English, (2B) in Russian, (2C) in German, (2D) in French, (2E) in Spanish/Portuguese, and also (2F) the sites in USA written in English.
Processes of the internet search and further data handling for understanding and evaluating the sites are devised and described in detail. Quick visit of the sites and applying the Site search (i.e., searching TRIZ-related pages inside the site) are used to understand and evaluate the sites. Evaluation of sites in 5 levels is introduced as: ◎ Most important, ○ Important, and □ Worthy in the World WTSP Catalog; △ Worthy in Country WTSP Catalogs; and － Irrelevant/neglected in the WTSP Catalogs. Classifying the site types with the roles of the site (owners) are also introduced.
For confirming the survey strategy, the effectiveness of the 'Base Document' (i.e., the annotated list of 'Selected 120 TRIZ Links in the world', which was compiled by Nakagawa in May 2008) has been examined. The present situations of the TRIZ-related sites in Europe listed in 2008 have been examined, to find that nearly half of them are gone/inactive while the other half are active and hence their descriptions 10 years ago are now obsolete. Thus it is clear that we should carry out our surveys newly without trying to revise the old documents.
Results of the surveys (2A) through (2F) are shown in detail in the HTML pages. The sites written in non-English languages are not evaluated yet because of language difficulty for me. Description of introductions of sites is left to be done by the collaboration of many TRIZ colleagues.
Note (TN, Apr. 4, 2019): WTSP pages (A2) Organization (List of Members), (A4) Guidelines, (A6) Outputs have been updated.
Preliminary Internet Searches of TRIZ-related Sites (2A) written in English in the world (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 18; Mar. 31, 2019)
Internet search with Yahoo.Japan outputs 106 sites. Visiting sites quickly and applying the Site search, the sites are evaluated as: ◎ 6, ○ 13, □ 29, △ 33, － 25. In the HTML page, top 81 sites are listed with their Evaluation symbol, site name, site URL, and number of pages hit by Site search. Some more details are shown in the .docx file .
(2B) written in Russian in the world (Toru Nakagawa, Michael Orloff; Nikolay Shpakovsky) (Mar. 18; Mar. 31, 2019; Jun. 23, 2019)
Internet search outputs 106 sites. They are (listed in the HTML page ) with page title and site name, site URL, and URL for site search; but no evaluation yet. Some more details in .docx
Michael Orloff used various Internet searches together with his background knowledge, and listed the URLs of 26 Selected sites operated by TRIZ professionals, and 49 sites/pages of TRIZ users. He says: This list is not the best and last, but maybe not bad!. Posted both in HTML and in .docx .
Nikolay Shpakovsky worked on the Output of Internet search (by Nakagawa) and made a list of 36 Selected TRIZ Sites (by adding 15 new sites) and separated them from 73 other sites. The 36 selected sites are shown in a tabular format in HTML , while all the 109 sites are shown in .docx . (Jun. 23, 2019)
(2C) written in German in the world (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 31, 2019)
Internet search outputs 107 sites. They are (listed in the HTML page) with page title and site name, site URL, and URL for site search; but no evaluation yet. Irrelevant 7 sites are omitted. See .docx
(2D) written in French in the world (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 31, 2019)
Internet search outputs 90 sites. They are (listed in the HTML page) with page title and site name, site URL, and URL for site search; but no evaluation yet. Irrelevant 8 sites are omitted. See .docx
(2E) written in Spanish/Portuguese in the world (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 31, 2019)
Internet search outputs 123 sites, but 73 of them are irrelevant because of a female singer's name Triz.. 50 sites are (listed in the HTML page) with page title and site name, site URL, and URL for site search; but no evaluation yet. See .docx
(2F) written in English in USA (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 31, 2019)
Internet search outputs 90 sites. Visiting sites quickly and applying the Site search, the sites are evaluated as: ◎ 6, ○ 11, □ 27, △24, －22. In the HTML page, top 68 sites are listed with their Evaluation symbol, site name, site URL, and number of pages hit by Site search. Some more details are shown in the .docx file .
Examining the Changes in TRIZ-related Sites since 2008 (in Europe as Samples) (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 31, 2019)
Effectiveness of the annotated list of 'Selected 120 TRIZ Links in the world' (compiled by Nakagawa in May 2008) has been examined. And we get the conclusion that the list described 10 years ago is quite obsolete and we must carry out our surveys newly without trying to revise the old documents. See .docx
WTSP Mails and Letters: Jan. -- Feb. 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa (WTSP Project Leader)） (Jan. 14; Feb. 6; Feb. 14; Mar. 16, 2019)
This page intends to post various communications related to the WTSP project, e.g., [WTSP] Letters, [WTSP] Communications, [WTSP] Q&A, [WTSP] Announcement, etc.
- Communications with Tan Eng Hoo (Malaysia), Jose M. Vicente Gomila (Spain) (posted: Feb. 6, 2019)
・ [WTSP] Letters (7M): List of WTSP Members, Tasks at moment, and Invitation to WTSP (Jan. 13, 2019)
- [WTSP] Letters (8M-A)(8M-B): WTSP pages are updated today in THPJ. Let's work Together ! Connected !! (Feb. 8, 2019)
- [WTSP] Letters (8M-D)(8M-E): Invitation to join WTSP; Your help is needed by the global TRIZ community (Feb. 8, 2019)
- Posting in LinkedIn: Invitation to Voluntary work of building WTSP Catalogs of TRIZ-related Sites in your country and in the world. (Feb. 8, 2019)
- [WTSP] Letters (8M-2): Basic and useful WTSP pages posted in THPJ and uploaded in the Bitrix24 Platform. (Feb. 10, 2019)
- Communications with Helena Navas (Portugal)
- [WTSP] Letter (8M-G2) Dear Global Co-Editors: Need your help at the current critical stage ,
- Communications with Michael Orloff (Germany): On Preliminary Internet Searches and Main Goals for WTSP (Feb. 23 - 27, 2019)
- [WTSP] Letters (8M-A3)(8M-B3): WTSP pages are updated: Need your help to WTSP at the present critical stage [WTSP] Letters (8M-D3)(8M-E3): Please help TRIZ by building WTSP Catalogs of your country and the whole world ! (Feb. 28; Mar. 1, 2019)
WTSP News: List of WTSP Members (83 Members from 30 countries) is posted in the (A2) Organization page (Toru Nakagawa) (Jan. 13; Feb. 14; Feb. 28, 2019)
List of WTSP Members is updated. Currently 78 persons have voluntarily joined WTSP as Members. (Over 40 persons signed in the WTSP Membership Application sheet at ETRIA TFC2018, but many of them have not filled in the Membership Application Form yet.) They come from 29 countries/areas. In each country they are trying to form a WTSP team with several members. We are going to survey TRIZ-related sites in each country and describe introductions of them individually. Please notice our time schedule:
(by Dec. 31, 2018) Formation of WTSP teams in every country
(by Mar. 31, 2019) Completion of Country WTSP Catalogs in every country, for open reviewing inside the project; First draft of Categorized World WTSP Catalog
Such activities have just started in each country, but very slowly yet. We wish to have many more Members in most of the countries, especially in Russia and USA. Could you please join WTSP, to work Together ! Connected !!
(Some more information about the Members and people under invitation is shown in the Project Internal (Main Folder) in our Bitrix24 Platform, for the purpose of collaborative work and promotion of WTSP.)
The list is updated. (Feb. 14; Feb 28, 2019)
|(A7) Current Working Manuscripts of WTSP Catalogs||(A8) World WTSP Catalogs (Current Active Version)||World WTSP Catalogs Top Page|
|(B3) WTSP News 2019||(B4) WTSP News 2020||(B5) WTSP News 2021||Presentation slides (TFC 2022)|
|General Index||(A) Editorial||(B) References||Links||News & activities||Software tools||(C) Papers, case studies, articles,||Lectures, course materials||(D) Forum||Search in this site||General Index|
|Home Page||New Information||for children and highschool students||for students and the general public||for engineers (introduction)||for Practitioners||CrePS System Documents||USIT Manual & Case Studies||Dr. Ed Sickafus Memorial Archives (USIT)||WTSP Project||World WTSP Catalogs||Home Page|
Last updated on Mar. 22, 2023. Access point: Editor: firstname.lastname@example.org