|World TRIZ Sites Project (B3)||
(B3) News 2019 of WTSP (World TRIZ Sites Project)
|Posted: Jan. 13, 2019;
Updated: Feb. 6, Feb. 14; Mar. 18; Mar. 31; Apr. 4; Apr. 9; May 18; May 24; Jun. 2; Jun. 10; Jun. 14; Jun. 23; Jun. 25; Jun. 26; Jul. 6; Jul. 17; Jul. 25; Aug. 4, 2019
For going to Japanese pages, press buttons.
Editor's Note (Toru Nakagawa, Jan. 13, 2019)
This page intends to show up-to-date News about the WTSP Project in brief summary, for the year 2019. Latest News is shown at the top. Detail information of the News will be posted in separate pages. See the time schedule of WTSP for 2019
(B3) WTSP News 2019: activities, invitations, outputs, etc. (Latest News at the top)
World WTSP Catalogs: World TRIZ Basic Index (Toru Nakagawa) (Aug. 4, 2019)
This is the basic Catalog (or Core Catalog) of the World WTSP Catalogs. It shows the sites in TRIZ in the world with the evaluations of ◎（Most important, about top 30） and ○ （Important,about top 100). 60 sites are arranged after categorizing them with the Roles of site. The Index is shown in a tabular form. By clicking the site code (or site number) in the table, description of the site will be displayed. This is a preliminary version containing the data from only 4 countries (Japan, Malaysia, China, and Russian region) and 2 top-down surveys (TRIZ in the world, and TRIZ in USA). By getting contributions from many more countries (hopefully 30-40 countries) and by improving the site descriptions, we are sure that this core part (World TRIZ Basic Index) of World WTSP Catalogs can tell us rich and useful information about TRIZ activities and their achievements in the world.
World WTSP Catalogs: World WTSP Catalogs Top Page (Toru Nakagawa) (Aug. 4, 2019)
This is the top page of our new World WTSP Catalogs !!!. The World WTSP Catalogs form a system of various Indexes to the descriptions of sites. Its structure (for the users) is illustrated in the following figure.
On the basis of the data of Table of sites and Descriptions of sites contributed by various country Teams and by Top-down surveys, the World WTSP Catalogs provide us with additional Indexes which show the sites in the world after various ways of categorization and rearrangement. We have just built the World TRIZ Basic Catalog, showing ◎ and ○ sites in TRIZ in the world. We are going to build a few more Indexes containing the ◎○□ sites and also the sites around TRIZ
World WTSP Catalogs: Source Documents of the World WTSP Catalogs (Toru Nakagawa) (Aug. 4, 2019)
This page manages the source documents contributed by various WTSP Teams to the World WTSP Catalogs. Such documents have to be examined to make sure that they match with the requirements of the mandatory information, suitable formatting, hyperlinks & anchor points, and working as a small Web site of each Team/Case. For the document management, the structure of folders of documents has been designed in the figure shown below. This design ensures easy handling and consistency of data throughout the stages of initial checking, preparation of World Catalogs, usage of Catalogs, and maintenance/updating the Catalogs.
WTSP Working Material: Flat Table of TRIZ sites Written in Russian Language in the world (Michael Orloff) (Aug. 4, 2019)
I received this manuscript from Michael Orloff on Jul. 24, and sent [WTSP] Letter (12C-2ru) to many Russian speaking TRIZ people, saying:
I have received an email yesterday from Michael Orloff and much impressed with the 'Flat Table of Sites' of Russian language Web sites for the preparation of World TRIZ-related sites Catalogs.
The present list of Russian language TRIZ sites are really nice and will make the World WTSP Catalogs useful and meaningful. The present table has been compiled by Michael Orloff with much efforts, and with some help by Nikolay Shpakovsky. We thank them much for their efforts. ....
35 TRIZ sites written in Russian language in the world are selected and briefly introduced here. The sites are listed in the form of 'Flat Table of Sites' for the preparation of the World WTSP Catalogs. We can learn that there are many excellent sites written and operated by TRIZ masters which have not been known well in the world because most of them are written only in the Russian language.
WTSP New Strategy: New Strategy of the WTSP Project: To Show World WTSP Catalogs Quickly (Toru Nakagawa & 5 Global Co-editors) (Jul. 25, 2019)
This is an excerpt of Section 4 of the preprint of our ETRIA TFC2019 paper. It is a comprehensive description of our new strategy since the beginning of June as described in the Practice Guide , its Short Summary , WTSP Mails and Letters etc. Our original strategy was: Bottom-up Approach: Build Country WTSP Catalogs first with many Web sites after thorough survey. Then we build World WTSP Catalogs with selected sites. -- This puts much burden on WTSP members. Hence, WTSP Teams have not started well in almost all countries. Our new strategy is: Try to show the World WTSP Catalogs quickly, relying on the "20 - 80 % Principle", i.e., "Do rough but essential 20 % efforts and get 80 % results". -- Looking at the image of our final goal in a concrete form, many people will understand the vision clearly and will join us. This strategy is explained concretely: Structure of World WTSP Catalogs, Japan Part of World WTSP Catalogs as an example. Practice Guide, and Plans.
WTSP Member List is updated (Jul. 25, 2019)
WTSP Mails and Letters: Jul. 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa） (Jul. 18, 2019)
(1) [WTSP] Letter: (11M-5AB,DE) THPJ Updated: Survey (3C) with Keywords: Innovation (Process etc.) (Jul. 6)
(2) TN==> THPJ Readers in Japan: HP Updated: Progress of the WTSP project. (Jul. 8)
(3) [WTSP] Letter: (12M-1AB, DE) World WTSP Catalog (Japan Part); Please submit your WTSP Manuscripts (of ◎○ sites) by Jul. 28 (Sun). (Jul. 15)
(4) Richard Langevin: Announcement in the Altshuller Institute HP (Jul. 15)
(5) [WTSP] Letter: (12-G1) Plan of the First Preliminary Version of World WTSP Catalogs (Jul. 15)
(6) Simon Litvin: Agree with Nakagawa's suggestion of '20-80' approach (Jul. 17)
(7) Posted in LinkedIn: World WTSP Catalog (Japan Part) is demonstrated with 26 sites. (Jul. 18)
World WTSP Catalogs (Japan Part): WTSP Catalog of TRIZ-related Sites in Japan for the people in the whole world (Toru Nakagawa) (Jul. 14, 2019))
Japan Part of the World WTSP Catalogs has been demonstrated in the new page. This posting has 3 intentions:
(1) 'The Catalog of TRIZ-related Sites in Japan' posted last year in English was the English translation of 'Japan WTSP Catalogs' for the people in Japan . Using the WTSP criteria, all the sites are re-evaluated; ◎〇□ sites to be shown in the World WTSP Catalogs (for all the people in the world), while ◎〇□ and △ sites in the Japan WTSP Catalogs (for people in Japan). This sort of differences in the WTSP criteria between World and Country should be recognized in every country.
(2) The new page demonstrates the manuscripts to be prepared by WTSP Teams in every country (i.e., Flat Table of Sites (in .xlsx) and Descriptions of Sites (in .docx), and at the same time a completed WTSP Catalog as a small Web site (i.e., Index page (in .html) and Descriptions of Sites page (in .html) connected with many hyperlinks). The final form of the World WTSP Catalog is expected to be the integration of many World WTSP Catalogs (Individual Part) coming from Country Teams and Top-down Surveys. Flat Tables of Sites are integrated into a single Flat Table in Excel, and it is sorted/rearranged in Excel to form a suitable Index page in HTML. The 'Descriptions of Sites' files are converted into HTML files and are simply gathered in a folder.
(3) For Completing the World WTSP Catalogs before TFC2019, I am planning the following 2 steps . (Step 1) Using the manuscripts submitted by Jul. 28, I am going to make a World WTSP Catalog containing the sites ◎〇 only and post it around Aug. 4. (Step 2) Using the manuscripts submitted by Sept. 15, I am going to make the World WTSP Catalogs containing the sites ◎〇□ and post them around Sept. 30. I wish many TRIZ colleagues in the world to contribute their WTSP manuscripts by following the WTSP Practice Guide . The present page illustrates the manuscripts and the prototype of the completed World WTSP Catalogs.
Short Summary of WTSP Practice Guide: Practice Guide to Complete the World WTSP Catalogs (Toru Nakagawa) (Jul. 7; Jul. 14, 2019)
Short Summary of the WTSP Practice Guide is posted, by using my LinkedIn Post (on Jun. 14, 2019). Structure of World WTSP Catalogs is shown, and the documents expected from each country as the country part of the WTSP Catalog are described along with the practical preparation process. We cordially invite you to join this voluntary project for promoting TRIZ and related methodologies further in the world.
The final form of WTSP Catalogs has been changed from PDF (with links) to HTML (with hyperlinks). Two-step schedule for preparation is announced: WTSP Catalog of ◎○ sites (Manuscripts due: Jul. 28, 2019; Posting: Aug. 4, 2019); WTSP Catalogs of ◎○□ sites (Manuscripts due: Sept. 15, 2019; Posting: Sept. 30, 2019). (Jul. 14, 2019)
New WTSP page: (A6-A) Current Working Manuscripts of WTSP Catalogs (Editor: Toru Nakagawa) (Jun. 26; Jul. 14, 2019))
This page is started in place of '(A6) Publicized Outputs', for the purpose of encouraging the building, review, and revisions of the WTSP Catalogs openly. Any readers, TRIZ colleagues and users, are encouraged to contribute their information, suggestions, and thoughts about various TRIZ-related Web sites to be introduced in the WTSP Catalogs. Please communicate with some nearby WTSP members or directly to the Project Leader.
WTSP Mails and Letters: Jun. 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa） (Jun. 25; Jul. 6, 2019)
(1) [WTSP] Letter (10M-4) WTSP articles posted in THPJ (Jun. 2) Records of Communications; Practical Approaches for WTSP
(2) [WTSP] Letter: (11M-1) Practice Guide to Complete the World WTSP Catalogs and to Report It at ETRIA TFC2019 (Toru Nakagawa)
(3) From Nikolay Shpakovsky: List of Selected Web sites in the Russian language
(4) [WTSP] Letter: (11M-2) Practice Guide: Summary of tasks for WTSP Teams (Toru Nakagawa)
(5) Posting in LinkedIn: Vision and tasks for WTSP Teams in every country (Toru Nakagawa)
(6) [WTSP] Letter: (11C): For forming the WTSP Team and building Your Country XX and World WTSP Catalogs
(7) From Eng Hoo Tan: WTSP Materials: D-my-Malaysia: List of 16 TRIZ sites
(8) From Eng Hoo Tan (to 3 countries in SE Asia): Introducing the WTSP project
(9) From Jinpu Zhang: WTSP Materials: D-cn-China: List of 15 TRIZ sites in China (Runhua Tan)
(10) [WTSP] Letter: (11M-3) WTSP Working Materials: Survey (2B) Sites in Russian, (3B) Creative Problem Solving; Malaysia, China
(11) [WTSP] Letter (11M-4) THPJ Updated: Current Working Manuscripts of the WTSP Catalogs (Jun. 26, 2019)
Manuscripts of WTSP Catalogs and Relevant Documents from Various WTSP Teams (Jun. 23, 2019)
WTSP Working Material: D-cn-China： Manuscripts of WTSP Catalogs of China (Runhua Tan), (Jun. 23, 2019)
Recommended TRIZ-related Web sites (2 sites); Flat Table of TRIZ-related Web sites (16 sites);
Site Description: ◎ #1 National Engineering Research Center for Technological Innovation Method and tool (Hebei Univ.)； ○□ #4 Innovation Method Website of Hebei Province
WTSP Working Material: D-my-Malaysia: Manuscripts of WTSP Catalogs of Malaysia (Eng Hoo Tan, T.S. Yeoh (MyTRIZ)) (Jun. 23, 2019)
List of TRIZ-related Web sites in Malaysia. 16 sites age listed. ○ Official MyTRIZ (Malaysia TRIZ Innovation Association) Website.
Practice Guide to Complete the World WTSP Catalogs and to Report It at ETRIA TFC2019 (Toru Nakagawa) (Jun. 10; Jun. 14, 2019)
This article is our Practice Guide for completing our World WTSP Catalogs before TFC2019 (to be held on Oct. 9-11, 2019 at Marrakech, Morocco). It is based on the last two sections of our recently-submitted TFC2019 paper (written in black fonts), which reflects our recent discussions . To make this an effective Practice Guide, I have added various notes, referring to existing information (in green fonts) and mentioning new and detailed information (in blue fonts).
This article has 2 important findings. (a) I have obtained a clear and practical technical vision of World WTSP Catalogs in the form of Interactive Edition; composed of the Index file (.pdf) and many List of Sites files (.pdf), where both types of files can be built and updated easily.
(b) Forming WTSP Teams with Country Editors in every country is most crucial for the success of WTSP.
We eagerly wish to work Together ! Connected !! with you for further proliferation of TRIZ and related methodologies.
(Note: TN, Jun. 14, 2019) Subsection 7. is added: Summary of the Tasks requested to individual (Country) WTSP Teams.
Objectives of WTSP and Practical Approaches for Us: In Reply to Michael Orloff (Toru Nakagawa) (Jun. 2, 2019)
Probably, my recent articles on Internet surveys and Database System proposal give impression to M. Orloff and many TRIZ colleagues that the WTSP project is now expanding too big to follow. This misunderstanding might have come from the difference between my work for thinking about the final publication of WTSP Catalogs at the global level and the work expected for WTSP members to visit and describe individual sites at the country level.
Thus using the 8 slides we presented at ETRIA TFC2018, I show that our aims and plans etc. are the same and even the difficulties we are facing now are essentially the same as before. The crucial issues for us exist at the country level, to form a WTSP Team, to get Country Editor for coordinating the Team, and to build the WTSP Catalog in the county. Thus in this article I discuss about the practical ways of bottom-up approach for building Country WTSP Catalogs step by step. I also show the practical process at the global level to build the World WTSP Catalogs manually without assuming the WTSP Database System now at the proposal stage.
WTSP Mails and Letters: May 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa） (Jun. 2, 2019)
(1) [WTSP] Letter (10M-1) THPJ Updated (May 18) Preliminary Internet Searches (3) of TRIZ-related Sites in wider scopes in the world
(2) [WTSP] Letter: (10M-2) Proposal of the WTSP Database System: As Catalog Generator and Inquiry System
(3) [WTSP] Letter: (10M-3) WTSP DB System Proposal posted in THPJ
(4) THPJ Updated (May 24) Surveys in wider scope / Proposal of WTSP Database System (Toru Nakagawa)
(5) From M. Orloff: Friendly request for understandable work!
(6) Posting in LinkedIn: Proposal of WTSP Database System for building Catalogs of hundreds of TRIZ-related sites
(7) From B. Busov: Situations of TRIZ-related Web sites in Czech Republic
(8) Nakagawa: Objectives of WTSP and Practical Approaches for Us (in Reply to Michael Orloff)
Proposal of the WTSP Database System for the World TRIZ-related Sites Project (WTSP) (Toru Nakagawa) (May 24,2019)
This is a proposal to build "WTSP Database System". It accepts the description of individual Web sites in a standard format, containing the answers in the aspects of Location, Language, Role, Application phase, Application fields, Methods, and Evaluation. The key to our system is these Multiple sets of Indexing Schemes. The System can generate WTSP Indexes and WTSP Catalogs in various ways of hierarchical classification and arrangements from these aspects, as specified by the control input. It also serves as an on-line Query System using the same mechanism of hierarchical classification. The proposal is written conceptually yet thoroughly for implementation. See the figure of the overall structure of the System . Once having the WTSP Database System installed, we will be able to concentrate our efforts to survey and describe good Web sites in TRIZ and relevant methodologies.
Multiple Sets of Indexing Schemes for the WTSP DB System (Toru Nakagawa) (May 24,2019)
This page posts the definitions of Multiple Sets of Indexing Schemes for the newly proposed WTSP Database System . Indexing Scheme means a system of categories (or answers to users’ questions) in one aspect of users’ interest. Defining the aspects and defining the system of categories in each aspect appropriately are very important as the basis of the WTSP DB System. All the details of these Indexing Schemes should be discussed further and revised as soon as possible. Please send me questions, comments, and revision proposals.
Preliminary Internet Searches (3) of TRIZ-related Sites in wider scopes in the world (Toru Nakagawa) (May 18; Jun. 23; Jul. 6, 2019)
I started the '3rd round' of surveys of TRIZ-related sites in wider scopes by using keywords different from TRIZ. At moment, I am going to focus the sites written in English and located in the whole world. The choice of the keywords is important and delicate. We will need several (or many) sets of keywords for the survey, on some trial basis. Since we are surveying in a wider scope, we have to check many more sites and select useful sites from them. This requires us hard work in somewhat not so familiar areas.
Preliminary Internet Search (3A) of TRIZ-related Sites in a wider scope with the keywords Creat* Think* Method* (Toru Nakagawa) (May 18, 2019)
I used the Keywords: Creat* Think* Method* (with the wild card *). The Yahoo.Japan search engine interpreted the keywords much widely such as: (Create, Creative, Make, Build, etc.) AND (Think, Thinking, Thoughts, feel, believe, etc.) AND (Method, Tool, Technique, Way, etc.). Thus the outputs are much diluted. Evaluating the sites quickly, I obtained the results: ◎ 1 site, ○ 4 sites, □ 15 sites, △ 3 sites, and － 84 sites. The sites are shown in the HTML page and in the .docx file .
(3A2) of TRIZ-related Sites in a wider scope with the keywords Creative Think Method (Toru Nakagawa) (May 18, 2019)
The keywords: Creative Think Method. This works well. Among the 194 sites, I evaluated as: ◎ Most important 1 site, ○ Important 15 sites, □ World Catalog 65 sites, △ Country Catalog 31 sites, L (Listed already elsewhere) 15 sites, and － Irrelevant 56 sites. The sites are shown in the HTML page and in the .docx file . See also the sample description of the ◎ and ○ sites in the HTML page.
(3B) of TRIZ-related Sites in a wider scope with the keywords: (Creative OR innovative OR Systematic) Problem Solve (Method OR Process OR Technique) (Toru Nakagawa) (Jun. 23, 2019)
The main theme has been extended from 'Creative Thinking' in (3A2) to more objective one 'Creative Problem Solving' in (3B), and the result is very productive to find many useful sites. Among the 173 sites, I evaluated as ◎ Most important 10 sites (including 8 sites L already listed elsewhere), ○ Important 26 sites (including 7 L sites), □ World Catalog 64 sites (including 7 L sites), △ Country Catalog 32 sites (including 1 L site), and － Irrelevant 39 sites. The sites are shown in the HTML page and in the .docx file . See also the sample description of the ◎ and ○ sites in the HTML page.
(3C) of TRIZ-related Sites in a wider scope with the keywords: Innovation (Process OR Strategy OR Method OR management OR Technology) (Toru Nakagawa) (Jul. 6, 2019)
The main theme has been further extended to the hot and big topic of Innovation. For putting stress on its methodological aspects, either one of the keywords Process, Strategy, Method, Management, and Technology is requested in the survey. The survey outputs many useful Web sites, most of them are not covered with the previous survey results. Among the 207 sites, I evaluated as ◎ Most important 3 sites (including 3 sites L already listed elsewhere), ○ Important 36 sites (including 11 L sites), □ World Catalog 78 sites (including 8 L sites), △ Country Catalog 70 sites (including 0 L site), and － Irrelevant 19 sites. The sites are shown in the HTML page and in the .docx file . See also the sample description of the ◎ and ○ sites in the HTML page. Note the evaluations are tentative, and need to be reviewed by people familiar in this wider fields.
WTSP Mails and Letters: Apr. 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa (WTSP Project Leader)） (Apr. 9; Jun. 2, 2019)
(1) [WTSP] Letter (9) THPJ updated (Mar. 31); Results of Internet Surveys of TRIZ-related sites in the world
(2) Mail from Roland De Guio: WTSP Activities in France
(3) [WTSP] LinkedIn Posting: Results of Internet Surveys of TRIZ-related sites in the world
(4) [WTSP] Letter: (9M-1) THPJ Updated (Apr. 9): Survey results (2A)-(2F) in a tabular form, (Jun. 2, 2019)
WTSP Mails and Letters: Mar. 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa (WTSP Project Leader)） (Mar. 18; Apr. 4, 2019)
(1) An appeal was posted in Linked In (Mar. 4, 2019)
(2) TRIZ Sites written in Russian language in the whole world are surveyed by Nakagawa, and listed by Michael Orloff especially 26 selected sites by TRIZ professionals. TRIZ sites written in English in the whole world are surveyed by Nakagawa. (Mar. 12-16, 2019)
(3) [WTSP] Letter (8M-4) Surveys of TRIZ sites in Russian and in English; we need much further extension
(4) [WTSP] Letter (8C-4) Survey of TRIZ sites written (in German, in French, in Spanish/Portuguese, in USA in English); Please extend it further.
(5) [WTSP] Letter (8C-eu4) Checking the TRIZ sites in the Base Document (2008); We should work with new Internet survey
Note (TN, Apr. 4, 2019): Mails and Letters in April will be recorded in a separate page.
Preliminary Internet Searches (2) of TRIZ-related Sites in the world (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 18; Mar. 31; Apr. 4, 2019)
Surveys of TRIZ-related sites are carried out in a top-down approach by use of Internet Search engines. This series is named '2nd Round Preliminary Internet Search'. The searches are carried out for the TRIZ-related sites in the whole world written (2A) in English, (2B) in Russian, (2C) in German, (2D) in French, (2E) in Spanish/Portuguese, and also (2F) the sites in USA written in English.
Processes of the internet search and further data handling for understanding and evaluating the sites are devised and described in detail. Quick visit of the sites and applying the Site search (i.e., searching TRIZ-related pages inside the site) are used to understand and evaluate the sites. Evaluation of sites in 5 levels is introduced as: ◎ Most important, ○ Important, and □ Worthy in the World WTSP Catalog; △ Worthy in Country WTSP Catalogs; and － Irrelevant/neglected in the WTSP Catalogs. Classifying the site types with the roles of the site (owners) are also introduced.
For confirming the survey strategy, the effectiveness of the 'Base Document' (i.e., the annotated list of 'Selected 120 TRIZ Links in the world', which was compiled by Nakagawa in May 2008) has been examined. The present situations of the TRIZ-related sites in Europe listed in 2008 have been examined, to find that nearly half of them are gone/inactive while the other half are active and hence their descriptions 10 years ago are now obsolete. Thus it is clear that we should carry out our surveys newly without trying to revise the old documents.
Results of the surveys (2A) through (2F) are shown in detail in the HTML pages. The sites written in non-English languages are not evaluated yet because of language difficulty for me. Description of introductions of sites is left to be done by the collaboration of many TRIZ colleagues.
Note (TN, Apr. 4, 2019): WTSP pages (A2) Organization (List of Members), (A4) Guidelines, (A6) Outputs have been updated.
Preliminary Internet Searches of TRIZ-related Sites (2A) written in English in the world (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 18; Mar. 31, 2019)
Internet search with Yahoo.Japan outputs 106 sites. Visiting sites quickly and applying the Site search, the sites are evaluated as: ◎ 6, ○ 13, □ 29, △ 33, － 25. In the HTML page, top 81 sites are listed with their Evaluation symbol, site name, site URL, and number of pages hit by Site search. Some more details are shown in the .docx file .
(2B) written in Russian in the world (Toru Nakagawa, Michael Orloff; Nikolay Shpakovsky) (Mar. 18; Mar. 31, 2019; Jun. 23, 2019)
Internet search outputs 106 sites. They are (listed in the HTML page ) with page title and site name, site URL, and URL for site search; but no evaluation yet. Some more details in .docx
Michael Orloff used various Internet searches together with his background knowledge, and listed the URLs of 26 Selected sites operated by TRIZ professionals, and 49 sites/pages of TRIZ users. He says: This list is not the best and last, but maybe not bad!. Posted both in HTML and in .docx .
Nikolay Shpakovsky worked on the Output of Internet search (by Nakagawa) and made a list of 36 Selected TRIZ Sites (by adding 15 new sites) and separated them from 73 other sites. The 36 selected sites are shown in a tabular format in HTML , while all the 109 sites are shown in .docx . (Jun. 23, 2019)
(2C) written in German in the world (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 31, 2019)
Internet search outputs 107 sites. They are (listed in the HTML page) with page title and site name, site URL, and URL for site search; but no evaluation yet. Irrelevant 7 sites are omitted. See .docx
(2D) written in French in the world (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 31, 2019)
Internet search outputs 90 sites. They are (listed in the HTML page) with page title and site name, site URL, and URL for site search; but no evaluation yet. Irrelevant 8 sites are omitted. See .docx
(2E) written in Spanish/Portuguese in the world (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 31, 2019)
Internet search outputs 123 sites, but 73 of them are irrelevant because of a female singer's name Triz.. 50 sites are (listed in the HTML page) with page title and site name, site URL, and URL for site search; but no evaluation yet. See .docx
(2F) written in English in USA (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 31, 2019)
Internet search outputs 90 sites. Visiting sites quickly and applying the Site search, the sites are evaluated as: ◎ 6, ○ 11, □ 27, △24, －22. In the HTML page, top 68 sites are listed with their Evaluation symbol, site name, site URL, and number of pages hit by Site search. Some more details are shown in the .docx file .
Examining the Changes in TRIZ-related Sites since 2008 (in Europe as Samples) (Toru Nakagawa) (Mar. 31, 2019)
Effectiveness of the annotated list of 'Selected 120 TRIZ Links in the world' (compiled by Nakagawa in May 2008) has been examined. And we get the conclusion that the list described 10 years ago is quite obsolete and we must carry out our surveys newly without trying to revise the old documents. See .docx
WTSP Mails and Letters: Jan. -- Feb. 2019 （Editor: Toru Nakagawa (WTSP Project Leader)） (Jan. 14; Feb. 6; Feb. 14; Mar. 16, 2019)
This page intends to post various communications related to the WTSP project, e.g., [WTSP] Letters, [WTSP] Communications, [WTSP] Q&A, [WTSP] Announcement, etc.
- Communications with Tan Eng Hoo (Malaysia), Jose M. Vicente Gomila (Spain) (posted: Feb. 6, 2019)
・ [WTSP] Letters (7M): List of WTSP Members, Tasks at moment, and Invitation to WTSP (Jan. 13, 2019)
- [WTSP] Letters (8M-A)(8M-B): WTSP pages are updated today in THPJ. Let's work Together ! Connected !! (Feb. 8, 2019)
- [WTSP] Letters (8M-D)(8M-E): Invitation to join WTSP; Your help is needed by the global TRIZ community (Feb. 8, 2019)
- Posting in LinkedIn: Invitation to Voluntary work of building WTSP Catalogs of TRIZ-related Sites in your country and in the world. (Feb. 8, 2019)
- [WTSP] Letters (8M-2): Basic and useful WTSP pages posted in THPJ and uploaded in the Bitrix24 Platform. (Feb. 10, 2019)
- Communications with Helena Navas (Portugal)
- [WTSP] Letter (8M-G2) Dear Global Co-Editors: Need your help at the current critical stage ,
- Communications with Michael Orloff (Germany): On Preliminary Internet Searches and Main Goals for WTSP (Feb. 23 - 27, 2019)
- [WTSP] Letters (8M-A3)(8M-B3): WTSP pages are updated: Need your help to WTSP at the present critical stage [WTSP] Letters (8M-D3)(8M-E3): Please help TRIZ by building WTSP Catalogs of your country and the whole world ! (Feb. 28; Mar. 1, 2019)
WTSP News: List of WTSP Members (83 Members from 30 countries) is posted in the (A2) Organization page (Toru Nakagawa) (Jan. 13; Feb. 14; Feb. 28, 2019)
List of WTSP Members is updated. Currently 78 persons have voluntarily joined WTSP as Members. (Over 40 persons signed in the WTSP Membership Application sheet at ETRIA TFC2018, but many of them have not filled in the Membership Application Form yet.) They come from 29 countries/areas. In each country they are trying to form a WTSP team with several members. We are going to survey TRIZ-related sites in each country and describe introductions of them individually. Please notice our time schedule:
(by Dec. 31, 2018) Formation of WTSP teams in every country
(by Mar. 31, 2019) Completion of Country WTSP Catalogs in every country, for open reviewing inside the project; First draft of Categorized World WTSP Catalog
Such activities have just started in each country, but very slowly yet. We wish to have many more Members in most of the countries, especially in Russia and USA. Could you please join WTSP, to work Together ! Connected !!
(Some more information about the Members and people under invitation is shown in the Project Internal (Main Folder) in our Bitrix24 Platform, for the purpose of collaborative work and promotion of WTSP.)
The list is updated. (Feb. 14; Feb 28, 2019)
|(A6A) Current Working Manuscripts of WTSP Catalogs|
|(B3) WTSP News 2019||Japanese page of WTSP Index page|
|Top of the page||Invitation Letter||Proposals (1)(1A)(1B)(1C)||Bitrix24 Groupware System||Publicized WTSP documents||Japanese page|
|Membership application form (.docx)||Membership access point||Our WTSP Platform: TRIZSites.bitrix24.com||Sample of Site description (.xls)||Sample of List of Sites (.xls)|
|General Index||(A) Editorial||(B) References||Links||News & activities||Software tools||(C) Papers, case studies, articles,||Lectures, course materials||(D) Forum||General Index|
|Home Page||New Information||for children and highschool students||for students and the general public||for engineers (introduction)||for Practitioners||CrePS System Documents||USIT Manual & Case Studies||WTSP (World TRIZ Sites Project)||Search in this site||Home Page|
Last updated on Aug. 4, 2019. Access point: Editor: email@example.com